[Mobile GIS] Propose a Java mobile GIS application from Vietnam

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sun Dec 3 05:51:18 EST 2006

Khanh Le Ngoc Quoc wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> May I introduce you a mobile GIS application of our team from Vietnam -
> *JVNMobileGIS* (http://jvngis.googlepages.com/home2). We have developed
> this application with Java ME and have tested it on many Java phones
> successfully. It mainly get PNG map image from public online WMS server.

Thanks for very interesting news.
Could you provide some details about Windows CE platform support?
Have you tried your software on Windows CE-based operating systems like
Windows Mobile for Pocket PC or Smartphone?
If you have, what Java implementation did you use?

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net