[Mobile GIS] Propose a Java mobile GIS application from Vietnam

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 8 12:03:01 EST 2006

Sounds like a good start to me.  It would be interesting to also see
how hard it would be to port it to c++, just for fun.  I believe the
group has previously discuss using c++ for portability across
operating systems, but I assume there is also interest in Java apps
to help with the portability.

This is all easy for me to say, because I'm only a user and won't be
doing any programming in this project.  I'll leave it to the
developers on the list to provide more useful feedback.

Tyler