[Mobile GIS] The list address into Reply-To

Blammo bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Sep 7 23:18:02 EDT 2006

Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Don't you think it would be more conveniently to put the mobile
> list address into Reply-To field of e-mail header instead of poster address?
>
> Now, when one runs "Reply" in his e-mail reader, the message
> is by default addressed to the initial poster, instead to the list.
>
> What do you think?
>
> p.s. Who is considered as an administrator of the mobile project
> infrastructure?
>
> Cheers

I just need to remember to reply to ALL instead of just reply.  Then it
gets to both places.

I'm on the fence about whether to reply to list only or not.  I know
some folks don't like the extra mail., but I don't mind it.  Being able
to reply directly is sometimes a good thing, usually for biggere lists
though.  Since this is a smaller group, I think the reply to list only
approiach would probably work out pretty good.

bobb