MapTools.org

[ms4w-users] Can MS4W only be installed on an apache setup or can it be installed on IIS

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 08:41:16 -0500
Stephen,

MS4W works out of the box with the bundled Apache.  It is theoretically
possible that you could set up IIS to use the bundled php and various
CGI programs, and map directories to the installed applications, but you
would then be missing the point of this installer, I think.

We do not have any short term intention of supporting IIS in this
manner.  However, we have discussed this as a possibility for future
work, so keep you eyes open.

Cheers,

Paul