MapTools.org

[ms4w-users] Need help with MSw4 error message

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:37:54 -0500
Stephen,

this would probably be more appropriate on the maplab-users list or on
the mapserver-users list.  The error means exactly what it says,
mapserver has a parsing error near the value NAME on line 83 of your map
file.  The remaining errors are from parts of maplab that do not
gracefully handle errors coming out of mapserver.

I would suggest that you resend this on the mapserver-users list and
attach/embed your map file for reference.

Cheers,

Paul