MapTools.org

[ms4w-users] Problems with tab files in MapLab

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:21:18 -0500
In MapServer 4.0 and 3.6, the OGR connections were *not* relative to the
SHAPEPATH.  This has been fixed in version 4.1 (under development). Try
setting absolute paths inyour OGR connections.

Daniel