[ms4w-users] MS4W 1.0.3
jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Dec 23 01:04:01 EST 2004
A new release of MS4W is available containing the MapServer 4.4.1
release binaries. For existing MS4W users, you can optionally just
download the new MapServer binaries as an ms4w package. Both are
The list of fixes in the MapServer 4.4.1 release follows:
Version 4.4.1 (2004-12-22)
- Spacing between hatch lines (new HATCH symbol type) is now consistent
regardless of angle.
- Oracle Spatial:
Fixed problem with LayerClose function.
Added token NONE for DATA statement.
Thanks Valik with the hints about the LayerClose problem and Francois
with the hints about NONE token.
- numpoints and stylelength members of the symbol object need to be in sync
with the low level values after calls to setpoints and setstyle (Bug
- Use doubles instead of integers in function php3_ms_symbol_setPoints
- Fixed msFreeFileCtx() to call free() instead of gdFree() as per bug 1125.
Also renamed gdFreeFileCtx() to msFreeFileCtx().
- Fixed MyGIS build error introduced when adding msLayerIsOpen() (bug 1116)
- Fixed segmentation fault when generating PDF output (bug 1105)
- Fixed wms 1.1.1 capabilities issue: Point to WMS_MS_Capabilities.dtd
instead of capabilities_1_1_1.dtd (Bug 1097)
- Fixed problem with accumlated error stacks in fastcgi mode. Bug 1122
- Fixed support for SIZEUNITS based scaling of text when map is rotated.
DM Solutions Group Inc.
More information about the ms4w-users