[ms4w-users] Hi, my first dude

svidal at sarea.es svidal at sarea.es
Sat Jul 3 04:32:07 EDT 2004

Hi, my name is Salvador Vidal, from Spain.
I'm sorry my English, is not very correct.

I work now with MicroStation Geographics, and i want find some like
MapSErver.

I read some documentation about all packages, chameleon, maplab, map
server....,  but i don't know the different in this, "what pacakage make
what",
For example,i work with PHP,what i need mapserver?, chameleon?, maplab?, all?

Another question, how i can import data from dgn, and his attributes
database?

thnaks.

P.D. I have a litte project, and i whis to use this app.