[ms4w-users] (no subject)

behrooz at yorku.ca behrooz at yorku.ca
Thu Nov 11 23:43:30 EST 2004

Dear All,
I have installed ms4w following instructions. I can see ms4w in
my C drive and all subdirectories match the structure described in
read me file.When I test to see if apache is running properly using
http://localhost/ or http://127.0.0.1/ I get error message "The page cannot be
displayed"
But when I use my IP address then I see MS4W main index.html page.
apache map server is started every time I start my computer an I can
check it's status in services. My OS is XP but I do not have IIS.
I have installed ms4w on another computer with no problems. Any
suggestions?
regards,
Behrooz