[ms4w-users] GD LIBRARY compilation

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Oct 18 18:50:12 EDT 2004

JpGraph requires that you 'preload' the gd libraries by editing your
php.ini file and uncommenting the line for php_gd2.dll

This should not cause problems for any of our software as we normally
try to detect if an extension is loaded before loading it.

JpGraph *should* include code that attempts to load the gd library, as in:

if (!extension_loaded( 'gd' ))
	dl( 'php_gd2.'.PHP_SHLIB_SUFFIX);

But for your needs, editing the php.ini file should be sufficient.

Cheers,

Paul