[ms4w-users] Help in Accessing PHTML files

Paul Spencer pgs at magma.ca
Thu Sep 30 12:18:28 EDT 2004

Issac,

the phtml files are php files with a different extension.  This is a
naming convention that DM Solutions uses to differentiate between files
intended to be displayed to the user and files that contain libraries of
code.

ms4w is pre-configured to interpret phtml files as PHP files so they
should work fine.

You can view them in any text editor.

Cheers,

Paul