[ms4w-users] (no subject)

piya sungkaw luluclub69 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 22:15:08 EST 2005

้hi all
i working in gis area ,and my boss force me to develop
mapserver , now i use your mapserver
1. MS4W Base Installer v1.0.3 (December 22, 2004)
2. chameleon 2.0 (January 11, 2005)
3. mapserver_ms4w-4.4.1.zip

now config and browse to "
http://127.0.01/chameleon/samples/sample_basic_plainbuttons.phtml
"
and it error occur
"
Warning: dl(): Unable to load dynamic library
'/ms4w/Apache/php/extensions/php_mapscript_40.dll' -
The specified module could not be found. in
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\chameleon.php on line
432

Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
ms_reseterrorlist() in
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\chameleon.php on line
553 "
please send me you php_mapscript_40.dll to me
thank you