[ms4w-users] Unable to load dynamic library /ms4w/Apache/php/extensions/php_mapscript_44.dll

Ivan_Vasquez at URSCorp.com Ivan_Vasquez at URSCorp.com
Wed Jun 22 19:34:13 EDT 2005

Yes, this is possible, although it would take some time and I don't think
it will make a difference. The current machine is a clean install of
Windows 2000. It hasn't been used for anything since windows was installed
except for ms4w. This machine doesn't have any software on it except for
Windows and all of the service packs required to make it run smoothly with
the exception of ms4w apps. If I were to install ms4w onto another machine,
it would basically be the same as this one.

After reading this, do you think it would be a good use of time to start
over again?

Ivan

             Jeff McKenna
             <jmckenna at dmsolut
             ions.ca>                                                   To
                                       Ivan_Vasquez at URSCorp.com
             06/22/2005 02:56                                           cc
             PM                        ms4w-users at lists.maptools.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [ms4w-users] Unable to load
                                       dynamic     library
                                       /ms4w/Apache/php/extensions/php_map
                                       script_44.dll

this is a difficult one for sure.  Is it at all possible that you try a
fresh ms4w (unmodified) on a different machine, to see if you get the
same errors?

jeff

Ivan_Vasquez at URSCorp.com wrote:
> No errors. Just a list of outputs, supports, inputs, debug, etc.
>
> Ivan
>

>              Jeff McKenna

>              <jmckenna at dmsolut

>              ions.ca>