Res: Re: [ms4w-users] Maplab Information

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Mon May 9 08:42:46 EDT 2005

Here is what your maplab.xml should look like (notice that the value is
just the name of the dll, no path):

     <context-param>
         <param-name>mapscript_module</param-name>
         <param-value>php_mapscript_44.dll</param-value>
         <description>Mapscript module name (i.e. php_mapscript_42.dll
for Windows installations or php_mapscript.so for Unix
installations).</description>
     </context-param>

Again, please please use the maplab-users list for MapLab questions
(http://lists.maptools.org/mailman/listinfo/maplab-users)...the MS4W
list that you are using is for MS4W configuration only. thanks.

jeff