[ms4w-users] what do I need?

mieke janson ja.ja.ja at planet.nl
Wed May 11 08:56:10 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm a bit puzzeled:
I need a webapplication which contains the map of the netherlands, divided in postal areas. The postal areas contain information: percentages of something. THe map is not my first problem, but which tools I need.

Now, I downloaded ms4w_1.0.1, maplab-ms4w- 2.2 and chameleon_msMS4W... and worked through the getting started tutorial: mapedit, mapfactory and gmap. By the way: I can't find the point query button in GMap?

On the site I see tutorials and FAQ and so on about mapserver4.x, which I didn't install. Can you give me some advice please?

Thanks a lot,
Mieke