[ms4w-users] Errors in mapserver & kamap

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Nov 2 10:03:35 EST 2005

I'm not sure where your 'global.map' comes from.  There is a ka-map
download (v0.1.1) for ms4w that comes pre-configured for use with the
GMap Sample Application (you must download both at
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html).  Once you
get that working you could use a similar configuration for your own
mapfile/data.

jeff

gustavo andre wrote:
> I have the following error, when trying to load init.php using kamap
> with mapserver, installed with ms4w.
> "Warning : [MapServer Error]: msLoadMap():
> (/ms4w/apps/kmap-0.0.1/htdocs/global.map) in init.php on line 44"
>
> Thanks,
> Gustavo

DM Solutions Group Inc.
http://www.dmsolutions.ca