[ms4w-users] problem while changing MS4W version

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 6 13:20:36 EDT 2005

Hello,

If you were using MS4W 1.0.3 and tried to upgrade with the 'MapServer
version 4.6.1 Upgrade' package you will have problems.  This upgrade is
for MS4W versions of 1.1 and newer.

I recommend that you install a full MS4W 1.2.2 and then move your
applications from your old 1.0.3 folders into the 1.2.2 folders.

jeff

Sistema de Información y Planificación Ambiental wrote:
> Hi there
> I have a .MAP file which worked flawlessly in MS4W 1.03 over win XP. When I
> tried to upgrade MS4w version to 1.2.2 I receive an Internal Server Error
> 500. I tested the map file with shp2img and it didn´t work as well, but it
> did in 1.0.3.
> Editing the phpmapscript code to find out what happened, I realized that the
> error comes up when I move from php_mapscript_42.dll to php_mapscript_44.dll
> or greater.
> What´s wrong?
> Thanks in advance.

DM Solutions Group Inc.