[ms4w-users] postgresql 7.5

Giovanni A. giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:31:30 EDT 2005

I tried to install the actual release of Postgre from the download site of MS4W, but I can't install it. When I run the initb.bat it issues me that I'm administrator and so I can't run the service! Is it a joke?!
Could someone explain me why it happens? But most of all I need to know how to install it being an administrator and if it should be better to change release, using the official one (in this case how can I set it up to work with msw4 installation?).
Thank everyone,
Giovanni (Italy)