[ms4w-users] PostGRE sql instalation

krishnaa sridharan kichi at rediffmail.com
Tue Oct 18 18:33:44 EDT 2005

Hi all
I am trying to install PostgreSQL 8.0 which i downloaded from the postgre website. I amm trying to run it on windowsxp with the apache server from ms4w. But when i try to start to run the server i get a error code 1068: cannot start the server. I also tried to connect the databse, i am getting is a error like is port 5432 exist? I did check my conf settings and changed it. Can some one please help me with what i should do. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
kris