[ms4w-users] Instalation on Windows XP

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 20 10:12:32 EDT 2005

Hi,

Is it possible for you to include the exact error message here?  Execute
apache-install.bat in a command window and copy the whole error message,
and send this back to the list.

Also verify that you have a directory structure as the following:

   C:/ms4w
         Apache
              bin
              cgi-bin
              conf
         apps

(the full directory structure is listed in /ms4w/README_INSTALL.txt)

thanks.

jeff

krishnaa sridharan wrote:
> hi all,
> I tried installig the ms4w package on windows xp. after I extracted the
> files into my c:\ i tried running the apache-install.bat file, but there
> was a error and it said something like "the system cannont find the path
> specified" . Please help on how to install this,
> Thanks in advance
> kris

DM Solutions Group Inc.
http://www.dmsolutions.ca