[ms4w-users] What if I already have PHP and Apache installed?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Sep 25 11:18:53 EDT 2005

Michael,

In this case, you need to copy the contents of the ms4w apache cgi-
bin and php extensions directories into the appropriate places in
your already-installed versions

Also, you will need to copy the appropriate values from php.ini and
from httpd.conf into your existing one.  I don't think there is any
documentation on what is done to modify the stock installation of
apache/php, but perhaps there should be.

Overall, it would probably be easier to either switch over to use the
ms4w versions :)

Cheers

Paul