[ms4w-users] mapserver question

kris rock kris_rock82 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 12:05:39 EST 2006

Hello,
       I am very new to mapserver enviroment and am still in the learning process. I searched in the support forums if ms4w works with iis instead of apache and i guess i found one post where it says its not yet functional with iis. Then i was wondering do the previous version of mapserver 4.6.0 i guess works with iis on windows, if so what are the installation steps and all the prerequisites for the mapserver to be functional.

  I would really appreciate any suggestions.

  Thanks for your help ...
  Bye