[ms4w-users] OGR VRT datasource with SrcSQL clause resulting in empty layer

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 2 10:20:15 EDT 2006

Hi Andre,

all I can say is I have experienced similar problems, also with Oracle,
and always use views whenever possible.

You say views are not visible to OGR, have you tried to use the
following explicit syntax:

*ODBC:/userid///password/@/dsn/,/viewname(geometrycolname)

/*As a side note, your question is more appropriate for the
mapserver-users list:

This list is intended only for issues about the MS4W installer itself,
not Mapserver in general.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden