[ms4w-users] MS4W 2.0 available

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Sat Jun 3 17:16:31 EDT 2006

I am trying to replicate this, on a fresh machine.  To test I do the
following:

 - create a new folder named "MyPages" in c:/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/
 - copy phpinfo.php into that MyPages folder
 - try to access http://127.0.0.1/mypages/phpinfo.php

This works fine for me.  Checking the Apache conf file
(c:/ms4w/Apache/conf/httpd.conf) that document root folder seems properly
configured (see lines 253-282).

I'm not sure what is happening for you.  So you did not make any changes
to httpd.conf correct?  And you don't have any funky password stuff setup
in your MyPages folder?

Does this same problem happen for you if you place your files in
c:/ms4w/apps/ and create an appropriate conf file in c:/ms4w/httpd.d/ ?

jeff