[ms4w-users] About Query widget

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jun 9 14:23:33 EDT 2006

If you are talking about Chameleon, you should use its mailing list for
this question
(http://chameleon.maptools.org/index.phtml?page=mailinglist.html).  For
general MapServer questions use the mapserver-users mailing list
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/community/mailinglists/).

This MS4W list is used only for MS4W configuration issues.

sorry.

jeff

lpzhao at netzero.net wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am a new MS4W user. I did create a map application to display five states outline map . What I am going to do is: when user click any state, it goes to display this state map includes county. I think I can use widget query and modify some code to do this. How can I make query result pop-up window does not pop up? and for the Query widget, what attributes are required?
>
> Thank you For any help!
>

> Liping Zhao

DM Solutions Group Inc.
http://www.dmsolutions.ca