[ms4w-users] apache-install.bat problem on Windows XP Pro 5.1

Freitas-Tsouris ptsou at hol.gr
Wed Mar 15 03:08:15 EST 2006

From: Freitas-Tsouris [mailto:ptsou at hol.gr]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 10:04 AM
To: 'Hernan Angelini'
Subject: RE: [ms4w-users] apache-install.bat problem on Windows XP Pro 5.1

Dear Dr Hernan,

Good Morning.

This is just to let you know that I still have a problem in running UMN
MapServer and DM MapLab in my system, that is, Microsoft Windows XP
Professional

Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600. I also work with Sygate Personal
Firewall Pro on.

ApacheMonitor.exe opens an Apache Monitor, but Apache does not run.

I looked at the Firewall as suggested (it is in the Allow all mode now) and
also in the TCP/IP.

No success still.

Thank you for your attention.

Kindest Regards