[ms4w-users] How to connect to MS-Acces DB with ms4w {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Wed Mar 15 08:05:17 EST 2006

Hi,

If you would like to use ms access database for query purposes you can use
a join section in your layer definition, using odbc connection.

If you would like to use ms access database to classify layer objects you
can use ogr connection with a select command to join your shape to an odbc
database.

If you would like to get map objects from an odbc database you can use
odbc/ovf (see virtual spatial data)

odbc is supported in php. DAO, ADO is specific to microsoft not open
source.

Zoltan