[ms4w-users] Problem ogr

M_Becker moacirnetto at yahoo.com.br
Thu Nov 23 06:46:33 EST 2006

I have the ms4w installed, and I have the connection with the oracle non spatial, in oracle I have the fields x and y and I have to display using mapserver and show the message

msDrawMap() : failed to draw layer named teste

the connection don't have problem i test using ogrinfo and display the data  - ok
the shp2img -m mapfile -o img.png  display the point - ok

the mapfile

LAYER
NAME teste # ok
TYPE point
STATUS ON
TEMPLATE "estados.htm"
# CONNECTION "<OGRVRTDataSource>
# <OGRVRTLayer name='layerogr'>
# <SrcDataSource>ODBC:postgres/123 at pg,pe</SrcDataSource>
# <SrcLayer>pe</SrcLayer>
# <GeometryType>wkbPoint</GeometryType>
# <GeometryField encoding='PointFromColumns' x='coordenada' y='coordena_1'/>
# </OGRVRTLayer>
# </OGRVRTDataSource>"
CONNECTION "c:\temp\teste.ovf"
CONNECTIONTYPE OGR