[ms4w-users] How to install/configure PEAR (PHP)

Lorenzo Bottai bottai at lamma.rete.toscana.it
Wed Aug 29 08:01:14 EDT 2007

Hi to everyone!!!
I try to work with pmapper distribuited with ms4w packages.
I fall in this prblem when I tried to make a join with an external DB table.
I followed the instructions under the wiki pmapper and ....( make an
ODBC connection with a tables putted inside a MSACCESS DB).
All these things are already done but I realised that PEAR (PHP)
additional package will not installed by default MS4W installation. I
followed the instruction of PEAR installation on my machine (OS XP),
but the php simple script that use the DB.php lib does'not work
(<?php require_once ('DB.php') ......?>) It return an error opening
the DB.php files.
Can you help me in PEAR confiuration and installation with ms4w ?

ciao Lorenzo Bottai