[ms4w-users] ms4w 2.2.3 - problem with php-cgi.exe

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Tue May 1 09:18:58 EDT 2007

You can always check the list of reported bugs at
http://bugzilla.maptools.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=MS4W

No one has reported any issues with MS4W 2.2.3 and Chameleon.  However,
if you can be specific (what Chameleon widget/action causes the error)
please report that in Bugzilla.

thanks.

jeff

Karl H. Acs wrote:
> hello list!
>
> sometimes after the installation of ms4w-2.2.3 (default settings) on
> win2000sp4 i get an php-cgi.exe error “premature end of script headers”
> (internal server error,…) within my chameleon application.
>

> if I use the old ms4w-2.2.2 system (same machine, also default settings)
> there are no errors…
>

> any ideas?? are there any known problems with v2.2.3 ??
>

> thanks
>
> karl

DM Solutions Group Inc.
http://www.dmsolutions.ca