[ms4w-users] NAD27 California Zone VII - epsg:26767

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Mon May 7 09:07:01 EDT 2007

MS4W contains proj-4.4.9 (for a full list of library versions you can
always check the MS4W README_INSTALL.html in your /ms4w/ folder, or
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=README_INSTALL.html#mapserver-build-environment).

You might want to ask your question on the mailing list that you
mentioned (proj).

jeff

Jeff Dege wrote:
> There's an old message about epsg and California Zone VII
>
> http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/proj/2005-July/001693.html
>
> Apparently, this has not been fixed.  Or at least, converting from
> epsg:26747 to epsg:4326 with ogr2ogr doesn't work - the results are
> wildly incorrect.  The same conversion in FME works fine.
>
> I don't know who controls the epsg file, but did they fix this issue?
> Is the epsg file in ms4w the most current version?

DM Solutions Group Inc.
http://www.dmsolutions.ca