[ms4w-users] MS4W didn't run

Ilham Adi Afdillah ilham.adi at gmail.com
Tue May 15 22:40:07 EDT 2007

Hi list,

 I was try to install the latest MS4W (ms4w v2.2.3) on 2 laptop that
 using MS Windows XP SP2 (build 5.1.2600) from Command prompt,
 and I get the same error log say :
 [Tue May 15 10:02:24 2007] [error] (OS 10038)An operation was attempted
 on something that is not a socket.  : Child 2504: Encountered too many
 errors accepting client connections. Possible causes: dynamic address
 renewal, or incompatible VPN or firewall software. Try using the
 Win32DisableAcceptEx directive.

 How to solve that problem, because everything is running well when I
 installed it on my PC.
 I have try to change the port number, and using static ip address,
 dissable firewall and antivirus too, but it still don't work.

 Regards,

 Ilham Adi A