[ms4w-users] HELP

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Nov 20 09:23:08 EST 2007

Maybe include line 124 so we can all see it.

Also, you could verify that your map works (with phpmapscript) by using
a small script like /ms4w/Apache/htdocs/quickmap.php (modify line 16 and
then call it in your browser with 127.0.0.1/quickmap.php)

If that quickmap creates a map image, then you might have a problem with
your phpmapscript code, in which case you should try the main mapserver
mailing list for help (join at
http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mapserver-users&A=1).

-jeff