[ms4w-users] Resend- MS4W in IIS

Jessica Fendos Jessica.Fendos at state.mn.us
Mon Oct 15 13:00:34 EDT 2007

Hi list:
I am using MS4W package with Chameleon in an IIS environment. Some
of my mapping applications will display map images (containing
shapefiles and PostGIS data) in Apache but when I tried to display
both types of data in IIS, I got an broken image. It seems that I
can display only multiple shapefiles OR only PostGIS data but not
both in IIS.
In addition, when I tested using a php file,
$oMap =
$oImage = $oMap->draw();
header("Content-type: image/png");
I got this error message: The image
> cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
"The image created by the script is fine when accessed via:
http:// mapt.deed.state.mn.us:8080/ms_tmp/test.png" .
I am really lost as to how to fix this problem. Could someone
guide me on this? Thank you for your time.