[ms4w-users] Oracle+WMS: GetCapabilities issue

Diego Guidi diegoguidi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 12:01:28 EDT 2008

I'm using the last ms4w package and I'm experiencing an issue with
GetCapabilities request... in one word: is terribly slow :(
I've created a map file from a bunch of layers in SDE and all works
well, then I've moved the same data to Oracle Spatial, changed
configuration of the map file and now the problem appears.
I want to specify this: only getcapabilities is terribly slow (10
minutes for 10 layers), getmap requests and getfeatureinfo requests
are fast, actually much faster that with SDE...
anyone has experienced this issue?

--
Diego Guidi