[ms4w-users] Need help on labling Arabic,Farsi or Hebrew with MS4W

Saka Royban srph124 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 03:18:09 EDT 2008

Hi all.
I asked about support of Arabic,Farsi and Hebrew languages in Mapsrever-users mailing list. they told me they have added a 'fribidi2' library to solve this problem.but not sure if included in MS4W.(you know, these languages are right to left with joint letters not separate lettres like english). I wonder if it has been added to MS4W. if not, Can someone  told me how to build it with MS4W. (I must use mapserver with windows)
Thanks in advance for your help