[ms4w-users] problems with Hatch

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 12:57:28 EST 2008

Hi,
i'm new in this list.
I usually use mapserver in linux server, but now i'm changing one
application in ms4w.
Under linux server my file.map works fine and also the hatch symbols are right with the trasparent.
Mapserver in window give me a problem. The hatch symbols has a white color underground.
Which is the problem? How can i solve?

The part of my file.map is:
LAYER
    NAME 'usi_civici'
    TYPE POLYGON
    DATA 'usi_civici.shp'
    METADATA
      'wms_title' 'usi_civici'
      "DESCRIPTION" "Beni di uso civico"
      "RESULT_FIELDS" "usi_civici"
       "RESULT_HEADERS" "usi_civici"
    END
    STATUS DEFAULT
    TRANSPARENCY 100
    PROJECTION
    'proj=longlat'
    'ellps=WGS84'
    'datum=WGS84'
    'no_defs'
    END
    CLASS
       NAME 'Beni di uso civico'
       TEMPLATE void
       STYLE
         SYMBOL 'polygon_crosshatch_rightslant'
         SIZE 6
         OUTLINECOLOR 230 76 0
         COLOR 255 0 0
       END
    END
  END

end the definition of 'polygon_crosshatch_rightslant' in symbols.sym is:
SYMBOL
NAME "polygon_crosshatch_rightslant"
TYPE vector
POINTS