[ms4w-users] ms4w - Application protection with password

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Feb 21 09:50:47 EST 2008

I'm not sure exactly what is happening, but here are my thoughts:

- extract and install a fresh ms4w on another drive (to make sure there
are no apache httpd.conf changes conflicting)
- install gmap on that fresh ms4w and follow steps 1-5 again exactly
asis (and only steps 1-5)
- load the gmap application in your browser

another note: if you are looking for WMS authentication that is another
subject totally, which i honestly don't know anything about.

-jeff

Jeff McKenna
DM Solutions Group Inc.
http://www.dmsolutions.ca