[ms4w-users] gdal_sde.dll error

Diego Guidi diegoguidi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 03:18:18 EST 2008

>  Make sure you are using ms4w 2.2.7.  MS4W includes the msvc*71.dll files
>  so you shouldn't see this error (although this error does occur when one
>  of the dependencies is built in debug mode by mistake).  However I just
>  tested this and didn't hit this error.  (i followed these instructions:
>  http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=README_INSTALL.html#sde)
I've read the guide and using ms4w 2.2.7 i see the error with
msvc*71.dll, so maybe I've download a version that is built with an
error? In any case no problem for me, GDAL_SDE looks only for SDE
raster data that I don't need at this time. If this issue is only on
my machine, a fresh install of ms4w i hope that could solve my
problems.