INSTALLATION [ms4w-users] Testing Required - MapServer 5.2 Beta3 Package Available

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 2 10:07:10 EDT 2008

On 28-Jun-08, at 2:42 AM, Ezambia Community Website wrote:
> Hi,
> I have had problems to install applications on my server.in which
> folder can I upload my application folder to?I am using cpanel.
>
> Edward

I am guessing that you are referring to a Windows hosting environment
running Microsoft's IIS server.  The best doc for this is: http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/setupiis

By the way, always send your messages to the MS4W mailing list, unless
you want to purchase direct support from me (in which case please
contact me directly).

-jeff

---
Jeff McKenna