[ms4w-users] Cannot display raster: MS4W shows white rectangle instead.

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jun 6 15:46:42 EDT 2008

Kresh,

I would try using the gdalinfo.exe utility with your 'industri.tif'
file (after you execute setenv.bat first).  Make sure the corner
coordinates in that gdalinfo response are valid, and then use those
coordinates for your EXTENT parameter in your mapfile.

(since it is the GDAL library that is used to access rasters in
MapServer, it's always good to start with the GDAL utilities)

--jeff

---
Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services