[ms4w-users] Transparency within a PostGIS layer

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Mar 18 14:44:26 EDT 2008

Hello,

I don't understand why setting transparency is not working for you on
some charts.  (the transparency parameter should apply to the entire
layer)

Maybe you should try the main MapServer mailing list (subscribe at
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapserver-users) and include
your .map layers in your message.

-jeff