[ms4w-users] [mapserver-users]restart problem with ms4w_2.2.7

Chen kuja eiclkun at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 23:17:58 EDT 2008

hello,

I am a noivce of mapserver. I just installed ms4w_2.2.7, and its demo works
well in my firefox, but the problem is I couldn't restart my apache(I mean
mapserver also ), the dos command windows just pop s up and disappears. And
in firefox(and ie.), I can't login that page any more. Click that
uninstall.bat follows by the install.bat is  the only way I can "restart" my
apache. I never use apache before, so I don't know whether it is the way
apache restart or there is something wrong I did?

Thanks.

                                                                         kun

**