[ms4w-users] [mapserver-users]restart problem with ms4w_2.2.7

Chen kuja eiclkun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 06:48:23 EDT 2008

I think so, too. I installed  that executive version of ms4w instead, and
with the help of the apache-monitor, now I finally realize that it's
"restart" is quite different from the restart button on my pc, huh.
Whatever, they set that restart.bat for some reasons. But bset way to
restart maybe still lays in the XP's Services.msc. Anyway, thank you a lot~.