[ms4w-users] Installing MapServer Itasca Demo Application

Jeff McKenna jeffmckenna at gmail.com
Thu May 1 14:57:38 EDT 2008

Paul,

MS4W has several packages pre-configured for your existing MS4W
installation...which means you won't have to create folders or apache
aliases etc.  So that means you can download the package named
"MapServer Itasca Demo Application" from http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html
  and extract that AT THE SAME ROOT as your existing ms4w installation
(in your case V:/).  Then restart Apache and look for a new link on
the localhost page.

If you still feel lost you can always contact me directly for my
support rates.

have fun.

-jeff