[ms4w-users] Fwd: php_pdf.dll Problem When Using Chameleon PrintProduction Widget

Jessica Fendos Jessica.Fendos at state.mn.us
Fri May 23 16:56:45 EDT 2008

<http://mapt.deed.state.mn.us/chameleon/widgets/PrintProduction/function.dl>]:

> Unable to load dynamic library '/ms4w/Apache/php/ext/php_pdf.dll'
- The
> specified module could not be found. in

*D:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\PrintProduction\preview.php*
on
> line *242*
>
> *Fatal error*: Call to undefined function pdf_new() in

*D:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\PrintProduction\preview.php*
on
> line *246*
>
> **
>
> I discovered that this problem was reported by another individual
at*
> *http://www.nabble.com/php_pdf.dll-td13609244.html#a13609244 .
the php_pdf.dll is not
> included in the Ms4W package downloaded. I downloaded a
php_pdf.dll  at
> http://pecl4win.php.net/ext.php/php/ext/ (php-5.0.5) and placed
it in
> /ms4w/Apache/php/ext/ folder but I still got the same error.
Could you
> advise how this can be fixed?
>Thanks!

> Jessica

>>> "Julien-Samuel Lacroix" <jlacroix at mapgears.com> 5/23/2008 1:55
PM >>>

Hi,

Is php_pdf.dll included in MS4W by default? If not, you need to ask
the
MS4W list to get it. I'm not sure if a package comming from other
source
may work.

You may have more chances on the MS4W mailing-list.

Julien

Jessica Fendos wrote:
> Hi list:
>
> I am using WS4W 2.2.4 with chameleon-2.6.0rc1. When applying the

> PrintProduction Widget and try to save map as a pdf file in a
mapping
> application, I got the following error message:
>

> *Warning*: dl() [function.dl

<http://mapt.deed.state.mn.us/chameleon/widgets/PrintProduction/function.dl>]:

> Unable to load dynamic library '/ms4w/Apache/php/ext/php_pdf.dll'
- The
> specified module could not be found. in

*D:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\PrintProduction\preview.php*
on
> line *242*
>
> *Fatal error*: Call to undefined function pdf_new() in

*D:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\PrintProduction\preview.php*
on
> line *246*
>
> **
>
> I discovered that this problem was reported by another individual
at*
> *http://www.nabble.com/php_pdf.dll-td13609244.html#a13609244 . I

> downloaded a php_pdf.dll  at
> http://pecl4win.php.net/ext.php/php/ext/ (php-5.0.5) and placed
it in
> /ms4w/Apache/php/ext/ folder but I still got the same error.
Could you
> advise how this can be fixed?
>

> Thanks!
>

> Jessica