[ms4w-users] GeoMoose 1.6.1 Released
Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Nov 12 14:54:41 EST 2008
The Moose herd is pleased to announce that GeoMoose 1.6.1 has been officially released.
* Release History <http://www.geomoose.org/moose/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=39>
* Documentation <http://www.geomoose.org/moose/documentation>
* Download (GeoMoose 1.6.1 with MS4W) <http://www.geomoose.org/moose/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27&Itemid=32>
* Download (GeoMoose 1.6.1 [SourceForge]) <http://sourceforge.net/projects/geomoose>
XML, and DHTML technologies to interface with other web-clients. The primary
target of GeoMoose is for integration with the UofM MapServer, but it is not dependent
upon it for operation.
Design objectives include:
* Code must be developed in an Services Oriented Architecture.
* Configureability for users.
* Easy maintenance for data owners.
* A client interface for MapServer, but designed to be open to other server engines.
* Targeted use cases for local governments.
For more information about GeoMoose, go to:
2008-11-02 - GeoMOOSE 1.6.1 MS4W Package Created
Fixed IE toolbar bug
Fixed bug with popup code
Fixed demos so identify tool works
Fixed county demo so popups work on fire stations layer
Added graphics contributed from Adam T. at Benton County, MN. They can be found in the art folder.
2008-09-01 - GeoMOOSE 1.6 MS4W Package Created
Hide/show reference map bug fixed
Identify service honors layers visibility status
Print service honors selected feature when using the zoomto script
Print service bug (ok button was not displayed)
Fixed line drawing bugs with buffer tool
Fixed bug with the menu in FF3
Option to display only the map mouseover x,y coordinates in footer
Option to hide legends by default and toggle them on/off (performance enhancement)
Treeview reformatting (removed icon in front of layer name and decrease indentation
Ability to put multiple text search boxes in div (TOC tab)
Beta version of graphical markup tools(point, line, polygon) (known bug: polygon shifts when rendered as an image while zooming in/out)
Added a enhanced length and area measure tool funded by Rock County, MN
Added a feature report PHP service. Script is located in php/printreport.php
More information about the ms4w-users