[MS4W-Users] Maps from images

Mohamad Klay at intellitrac.com.au
Thu Aug 27 22:39:20 EST 2009

HI Ian,

I become more optimistic after what I read what you wrote.

Your assumption are in place, each level of images is the same area, but a
different scale.

As I understand ,all the tools exist for the purpose of usages of those
images in MapServer implementation.

Before Asking more questions, I would like to ask this stupid question to
make things clearer in my mind: Do you think we can use those images to
build a Mapping server?

My next question is: is there any tutorial or document?

Thanks

Mohamad