[MS4W-Users] OGR Layer and getShape Method

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jul 30 20:07:39 EST 2009

Abul Kashem Md. Hasan wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> What will be the value of tileindex for the method shapeObj getShape(int
> tileindex, int shapeindex) of OGR layer object. If I use -1, I do not get
> any shape object. What is the problem. How I can solve it.

Hello,

I unfortunately don't understand your question.  But since this MS4W
mailing list is for MS4W configuration questions, I would suggest that
you send your message to a more appropriate mailing list (for example,
if your question is about the OGR library then I would send an email to
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/gdal-dev/ or if your question is
about MapServer mapscript then I would send it to mapserver-users or
mapserver-dev).

-jeff

FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/