[ms4w-users] Fwd: php as apache module

Nicholas Efremov-Kendall n.e.kendall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:08:02 EST 2009

Hi,

I get the same error, and I didn't do anything to the .conf file. The
power's that be tell me that you shouldn't have to ANYTHING to the MS4W
settings. I however find this documentation to be opaque. here's the error I
get trying to use the "by example" php/mapscript

*Warning*: dl() [function.dl <http://localhost/jerba/Map/function.dl>]:
Unable to load dynamic library 'C:/ms4w/Apache/php/ext/php_mapscript.so' -
The specified module could not be found. in *
C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\jerba\Map\map2.php* on line *2*

*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function ms_newMapObj() in *
C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\jerba\Map\map2.php* on line *4*